American River Ultra Choke Free Dog Harness - Red
Doggie Design's American River pet dog harness is award winning for it's design and has been strength tested making it safe for Big Dogs! Now your Labrador and chihuahua can wear matching harnesses. The award winning step in harness is choke free so there is no damage to your pups trachea.
- Trachea Safe - Choke Free Patented Design Pulls from the Chest ONLY
- Patented Conforming Shape Fit Seam Technology - Causes harness to conform to Dogs Chest curve.
- Patented Closure Slide Adjustability - (Other copy cat harnesses have little or no size adjustment) Our 3 Inch
- Webbing allows for 3 Inches of Size Adjustment
- Double D-Ring Adds Strength
- Same Color trim binding as the mesh
- Safe Night Walking Reflective strips
- Zig Zag Trim Binding Stitch - Prevents Missed Stitches and creates a Super Strong BOND
- Safety – The Ultra is the perfect design for use as a Seat Belt Harness, PULLS from the Chest, not the Neck
- Double Safety Closure- Velcro and High Strength Plastic Side Release Buckle
- Simple Step in, Wrap Up and Go Design
- Soft Mesh Polyester / Machine Wash and Line Dry
FITTING GUIDE: Please take the time to measure! We want your order to fit. The chest measurement is the most important. Please measure directly behind the front legs, that is usually the largest portion of the chest. The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the pet they fit. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest). DO NOT ORDER BASED ON WEIGHT ONLY! Ex: a 15 lb pug will probably have a different chest size than a 15 lb Maltipoo. We have included a printable tape measure for your convenience. See below.
||Chest Girth (inches)
|XXS||9 - 11||1 - 3 lbs|
||11 - 13||3 - 6|
||13 - 16||6 - 10|
||16 - 19||11 - 16|
||19 - 21||16 - 25|
|1X||21 - 24||20 - 40|
|2X||24 - 27||40 - 60|
|2X/3X||27 - 30||50 - 60|
|3X||30 - 33||60 - 90|
Click below to print out a measuring tape, DO NOT adjust the print size. We are not responsible for incorrect measuring. If you are in doubt of the measurements please check it against a ruler. After you print, click on the upper arrow (Back button) to return to this page.